- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Friendly and knowledgeable techs. They put a chip on my truck. I am very satisfied.
Great people I would highly recommend taking your truck here
I have used this shop multiple times now. New turbo, HPOP, Air intake, 4inch diamond eye exhaust etc etc etc. They are excellent at keeping the customer informed and the prices are competitive with and sometimes beat the local shops. They are also great at Preventative maintenance. I trust them. Roc? Rock? at the front desk is knowledgeable and helpful. Fun to chat with and is a fund of knowledge. In the end I have a Diesel that has much improved gas mileage (18.9mpg while towing an 11K lab trailer with 6.0 powerstroke!), lower operating temps, buckets more torque, acceleration, and ability to tow.
The most honest and trustworthy automotive shop I've ever dealt with. Tony and everyone there went above and beyond fixing my suspension. My truck hasn't driven so smoothly in years. They even got the alignment right, which saved me even more money. I even got an oil change for way less then I've ever paid, and with far superior oil. Highly recommended! In fact my diesel truck will never go anywhere else.
Had a major issue with my 11 6.7 pulling from out of town. These men were backed up 3 weeks and forced a way to help get my truck figured out, spending several hours working with my local Portland shop to get this thing tuning, and injector issue figured out, and tried to get me out of there with a $100 bill that I couldn't let happen. They were honest and more than anything, serious about my truck doing what it was supposed too! If I lived here, they would have my business. Great shop, great attitudes and great service all around! Thank you guys so much!!!!!
Great experience with Performance Authority. Highly recommend for their service and kind, knowledgeable staff.